Saturday 21 June 2008

A little free time goes a long way.

The other day I saw a new client in my pilates exercise studio. I had previously spoken to him on the telephone a few days earlier after he rang for some information about my services. I spoke to him for about 5-10 minutes.

When I finally saw him for a consultation he told me that he had walked into the studio of one of my nearby competitors and was not impressed with their service towards him. He felt that they had little "free time" to give him to chat about his condition and whether or not they could help him. As a result, he walked out, never to return.

It was after this that he found my studio on the internet and decided to give me a call. As I was able to provide him with a few minutes of my time, he decided to book in for a further consultation. Hopefully he will remain a long term client of mine- and I have my opposition to thank!

Have you had this type of experience?

1 comment:

Angel said...

Just working on my first business plan. This is a nice site. Will be checking in regularly.